52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
- Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
- Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
- Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
- For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
- Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
- For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
- Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.
- Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.
- Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
- Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
- Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.
- If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, now may Israel say;
- If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us:
- Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:
- Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:
- Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.
- Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
- Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
- Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.