52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Timothy 3
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
- Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
- But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
- But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
- Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
- Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
- But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
- But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
- And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
- That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 4
500 Internal Server Error
- I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
- Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
- And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
- But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
- For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
- I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
- Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
- Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:
- For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
- Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.
- And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.
- The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.
- Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
- Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.
- At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.
- Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
- And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.
- Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.
- Do thy diligence to come before winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.
- The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.