|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
- And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;
- Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
- He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
- After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
- Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
- Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
- Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
- Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
- Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
- For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.
- So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
- Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
- If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
- For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
- If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
- I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
- Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
- When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
- Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
- Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
- Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.
- He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
- Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
- And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
- Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
- For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
- He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.
- Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
- If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
- Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
- A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
- By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
- Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
- Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
- Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.
- Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
- In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
- Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
- Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
- Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
- Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
- Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
- And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
- If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
- Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
- I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
- Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
- At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
- He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
- Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
- Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
- He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
- These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
- But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
- And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
- Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
- But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
500 Internal Server Error
- I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
- Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
- Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
- Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
- I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
- If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
- If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
- Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
- As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
- If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
- These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
- This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
- Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
- Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
- Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
- These things I command you, that ye love one another.
- If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
- Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
- But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
- If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
- He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
- If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
- But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
- But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
- And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.