52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.
- The LORD is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people.
- Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
- The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
- Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
- Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the LORD, and he answered them.
- He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them.
- Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.
- Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.
- Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
- Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
- Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
- For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
500 Internal Server Error
- I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
- I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
- I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
- A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
- Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
- Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
- He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
- I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.