52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
- Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
- Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
- Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
- Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
- They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
- O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
- Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
- For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
- For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
- O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
- Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
- Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
- Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
- Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
- Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
- Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
- Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
- I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
- Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
- Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
- Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
- Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
- Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
500 Internal Server Error
- Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
- Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
- Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
- Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
- In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
- Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
- All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
- For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
- Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
- I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
- For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
- O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
- But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
- O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
- Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.