52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
- Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
- My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?
- Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
- For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?
- I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
- Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
- Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
- The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.
- Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
- O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
- Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
- O LORD my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
- If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
- Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
- Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
- So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
- The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
- Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
- My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
- God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
- If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
- He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
- Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
- He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
- His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
- I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
- O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
- Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
- When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
- What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
- For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
- Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
- All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
- The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
- O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.