|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Knowest thou the time when the wild goats of the rock bring forth? or canst thou mark when the hinds do calve?
- Canst thou number the months that they fulfil? or knowest thou the time when they bring forth?
- They bow themselves, they bring forth their young ones, they cast out their sorrows.
- Their young ones are in good liking, they grow up with corn; they go forth, and return not unto them.
- Who hath sent out the wild ass free? or who hath loosed the bands of the wild ass?
- Whose house I have made the wilderness, and the barren land his dwellings.
- He scorneth the multitude of the city, neither regardeth he the crying of the driver.
- The range of the mountains is his pasture, and he searcheth after every green thing.
- Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
- Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?
- Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?
- Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
- Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks? or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
- Which leaveth her eggs in the earth, and warmeth them in dust,
- And forgetteth that the foot may crush them, or that the wild beast may break them.
- She is hardened against her young ones, as though they were not her's: her labour is in vain without fear;
- Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her understanding.
- What time she lifteth up herself on high, she scorneth the horse and his rider.
- Hast thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder?
- Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? the glory of his nostrils is terrible.
- He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men.
- He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted; neither turneth he back from the sword.
- The quiver rattleth against him, the glittering spear and the shield.
- He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage: neither believeth he that it is the sound of the trumpet.
- He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting.
- Doth the hawk fly by thy wisdom, and stretch her wings toward the south?
- Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?
- She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.
- From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.
- Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.
- Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,
- Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
- Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
- Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
- Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
- Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
- Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
- Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
- Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
- Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
- Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.
- Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
- Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
- Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
- Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
- Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
- He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
- His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
- He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
- Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
- He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
- The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
- Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
- He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.