52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
- Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
- For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
- Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
- Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
- Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
- Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
- Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
- Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
- Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
- Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
- Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
- Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
- Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
- O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
- For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
- The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
- Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
- Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
- Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.
- The tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
- Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
- Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
- God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.
- The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
- Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.
- But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
- I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
- God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
- Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.
- There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
- Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.