52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
- Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
- God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
- For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together.
- They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away.
- Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail.
- Thou breakest the ships of Tarshish with an east wind.
- As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it for ever. Selah.
- We have thought of thy lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of thy temple.
- According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
- Let mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments.
- Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.
- Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following.
- For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
- Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
- Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
- My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
- I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.
- Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?
- They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
- None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
- (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)
- That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.
- For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.
- Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
- Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.
- This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.
- Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.
- But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
- Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;
- For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.
- Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
- He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
- Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.
500 Internal Server Error
- The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
- Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
- Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
- He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
- Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
- And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
- Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
- I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.
- I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
- For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
- I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
- If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
- Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
- Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
- And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
- But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
- Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.
- When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
- Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
- Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
- These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
- Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
- Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.