|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
- Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
- But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
- I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
- I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
- I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
- Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
- Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
- Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
- O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
- But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
- Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
- There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.
- Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
- I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
- Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
- Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
- My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
- For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
- The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
- Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
- But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
- Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
- For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
- Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
- But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
- For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.