52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- The elder to the beloved Gaius, whom I love in truth.
- Beloved, I desire that in all things thou shouldest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.
- For I rejoiced exceedingly when [the] brethren came and bore testimony to thy [holding fast the] truth, even as *thou* walkest in truth.
- I have no greater joy than these things that I hear of my children walking in the truth.
- Beloved, thou doest faithfully [in] whatever thou mayest have wrought towards the brethren and that strangers,
- (who have witnessed of thy love before [the] assembly,) in setting forward whom on their journey worthily of God, thou wilt do well;
- for for the name have they gone forth, taking nothing of those of the nations.
- *We* therefore ought to receive such, that we may be fellow-workers with the truth.
- I wrote something to the assembly; but Diotrephes, who loves to have the first place among them, receives us not.
- For this reason, if I come, I will bring to remembrance his works which he does, babbling against us with wicked words; and not content with these, neither does he himself receive the brethren; and those who would he prevents, and casts [them] out of the assembly.
- Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He that does good is of God. He that does evil has not seen God.
- Demetrius has witness borne to him by all, and by the truth itself; and *we* also bear witness, and thou knowest that our witness is true.
- I had many things to write to thee, but I will not with ink and pen write to thee;
- but I hope soon to see thee, and we will speak mouth to mouth. Peace [be] to thee. The friends greet thee. Greet the friends by name.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.