52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The elder to [the] elect lady and her children, whom *I* love in truth, and not *I* only but also all who have known the truth,
- for the truth's sake which abides in us and shall be with us to eternity.
- Grace shall be with you, mercy, peace from God [the] Father, and from [the] Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
- I rejoiced greatly that I have found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received commandment from the Father.
- And now I beseech thee, lady, not as writing to thee a new commandment, but that which we have had from [the] beginning, that we should love one another.
- And this is love, that we should walk according to his commandments. This is the commandment, according as ye have heard from the beginning, that ye might walk in it.
- For many deceivers have gone out into the world, they who do not confess Jesus Christ coming in flesh -- this is the deceiver and the antichrist.
- See to yourselves, that we may not lose what we have wrought, but may receive full wages.
- Whosoever goes forward and abides not in the doctrine of the Christ has not God. He that abides in the doctrine, *he* has both the Father and the Son.
- If any one come to you and bring not this doctrine, do not receive him into [the] house, and greet him not;
- for he who greets him partakes in his wicked works.
- Having many things to write to you, I would not with paper and ink; but hope to come to you, and to speak mouth to mouth, that our joy may be full.
- The children of thine elect sister greet thee.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.