52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
1 John 4
- Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, if they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
- Hereby ye know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses Jesus Christ come in flesh is of God;
- and every spirit which does not confess Jesus Christ come in flesh is not of God: and this is that [power] of the antichrist, [of] which ye have heard that it comes, and now it is already in the world.
- *Ye* are of God, children, and have overcome them, because greater is he that [is] in you than he that [is] in the world.
- *They* are of the world; for this reason they speak [as] of the world, and the world hears them.
- *We* are of God; he that knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
- Beloved, let us love one another; because love is of God, and every one that loves has been begotten of God, and knows God.
- He that loves not has not known God; for God is love.
- Herein as to us has been manifested the love of God, that God has sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
- Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son a propitiation for our sins.
- Beloved, if God has so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
- No one has seen God at any time: if we love one another, God abides in us, and his love is perfected in us.
- Hereby we know that we abide in him and he in us, that he has given to us of his Spirit.
- And *we* have seen, and testify, that the Father has sent the Son [as] Saviour of the world.
- Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
- And *we* have known and have believed the love which God has to us. God is love, and he that abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
- Herein has love been perfected with us that we may have boldness in the day of judgment, that even as *he* is, *we* also are in this world.
- There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has torment, and he that fears has not been made perfect in love.
- *We* love because *he* has first loved us.
- If any one say, I love God, and hate his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
- And this commandment have we from him, That he that loves God love also his brother.
1 John 5
- Every one that believes that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God; and every one that loves him that has begotten loves also him that is begotten of him.
- Hereby know we that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep his commandments.
- For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments; and his commandments are not grievous.
- For all that has been begotten of God gets the victory over the world; and this is the victory which has gotten the victory over the world, our faith.
- Who is he that gets the victory over the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
- This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus [the] Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, for the Spirit is the truth.
- For they that bear witness are three:
- the Spirit, and the water, and the blood; and the three agree in one.
- If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater. For this is the witness of God [which] he has witnessed concerning his Son.
- He that believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself; he that does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the witness which God has witnessed concerning his Son.
- And this is the witness, that God has given to us eternal life; and this life is in his Son.
- He that has the Son has life: he that has not the Son of God has not life.
- These things have I written to you that ye may know that ye have eternal life who believe on the name of the Son of God.
- And this is the boldness which we have towards him, that if we ask him anything according to his will he hears us.
- And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions which we have asked of him.
- If any one see his brother sinning a sin not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life, for those that do not sin unto death. There is a sin to death: I do not say of that that he should make a request.
- Every unrighteousness is sin; and there is a sin not to death.
- We know that every one begotten of God does not sin, but he that has been begotten of God keeps himself, and the wicked [one] does not touch him.
- We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in the wicked [one].
- And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us an understanding that we should know him that [is] true; and we are in him that [is] true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
- Children, keep yourselves from idols.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.