52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- My son, if thou receivest my words, and layest up my commandments with thee,
- so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom [and] thou apply thy heart to understanding;
- yea, if thou criest after discernment [and] liftest up thy voice to understanding;
- if thou seekest her as silver and searchest for her as for hidden treasures:
- then shalt thou understand the fear of Jehovah, and find the knowledge of God.
- For Jehovah giveth wisdom; out of his mouth [come] knowledge and understanding.
- He layeth up sound wisdom for the upright; [he] is a shield to them that walk in integrity;
- guarding the paths of just judgment and keeping the way of his godly ones.
- Then shalt thou understand righteousness and judgment and equity: every good path.
- When wisdom entereth into thy heart and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul,
- discretion shall keep thee, understanding shall preserve thee:
- To deliver thee from the way of evil, from the man that speaketh froward things;
- [from those] who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
- who rejoice to do evil, [and] delight in the frowardness of evil;
- whose paths are crooked, and who are perverted in their course:
- To deliver thee from the strange woman, from the stranger who flattereth with her words;
- who forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God;
- -- for her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead;
- none that go unto her return again, neither do they attain to the paths of life:
- -- that thou mayest walk in the way of the good, and keep the paths of the righteous.
- For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it;
- but the wicked shall be cut off from the land, and the unfaithful shall be plucked up out of it.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- My son, forget not my teaching, and let thy heart observe my commandments;
- for length of days, and years of life, and peace shall they add to thee.
- Let not loving-kindness and truth forsake thee; bind them about thy neck, write them upon the tablet of thy heart:
- and thou shalt find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
- Confide in Jehovah with all thy heart, and lean not unto thine own intelligence;
- in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he will make plain thy paths.
- Be not wise in thine own eyes; fear Jehovah, and depart from evil:
- it shall be health for thy navel, and moisture for thy bones.
- Honour Jehovah with thy substance, and with the first-fruits of all thine increase;
- so shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy vats shall overflow with new wine.
- My son, despise not the instruction of Jehovah, neither be weary of his chastisement;
- for whom Jehovah loveth he chasteneth, even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
- Blessed is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
- For the gain thereof is better than the gain of silver, and her revenue than fine gold.
- She is more precious than rubies; and all the things thou canst desire are not equal unto her.
- Length of days is in her right hand; in her left hand riches and honour.
- Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
- She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her; and happy is he that retaineth her.
- Jehovah by wisdom founded the earth; by understanding he established the heavens.
- By his knowledge the deeps were broken up, and the skies drop down the dew.
- My son, let them not depart from thine eyes; keep sound wisdom and discretion:
- so shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace unto thy neck.
- Then shalt thou walk in thy way securely, and thy foot shall not stumble;
- when thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid, but thou shalt lie down and thy sleep shall be sweet.
- Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the destruction of the wicked, when it cometh;
- for Jehovah shall be thy confidence, and he will keep thy foot from being taken.
- Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thy hand to do it.
- Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to-morrow I will give, when thou hast it by thee.
- Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.
- Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.
- Envy not the man of violence, and choose none of his ways.
- For the perverse is an abomination to Jehovah; but his secret is with the upright.
- The curse of Jehovah is in the house of the wicked; but he blesseth the habitation of the righteous.
- He indeed scorneth the scorners; but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
- The wise shall inherit glory; but shame shall be the promotion of the foolish.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.